Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Sinfully Delighting Coffee Mousse
By: Candy B. – Makawao, HI - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
“Here in Hawaii we are always on the lookout for cool treats, and that combined with our family's love of coffee prompted the special creation of an easy to prepare, tasty and appealing mousse to satisfy our taste buds.”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Sinful Delight Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1-1/4 C. brewed Door County Coffee Sinful Delight
- 48 regular size (not mini) white marshmallows,
- 1 C. frozen whipped topping, thawed,
- 1 Tbsp. finely ground Door County Coffee Sinful Delight,
- 3 Tbsp. milk chocolate chips finely chopped
- Place coffee in a medium saucepan and warm over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they melt.
- Place in a medium mixing bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 20 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped topping; then swirl in coffee and chocolate chip pieces.
- Divide evenly among 6 parfait glasses or similar.
- Refrigerate until time of service.