Secousse de Protéines de Café en Poudre
By: Hunter M. - Vernon, CT - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"I wanted to make an iced coffee that was at least half the price of the other places and it would be good for after a workout."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
- 1 single serve cup of Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ Banana
- 1 Scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon coffee creamer
- 2 Cups ice
- 5 Marshmallows
1. Brew 1 single serve cup of Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee and pour into a blender
2. In the blender, add 2 cups ice, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, ½ banana, and 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
3. Blend until smooth
4. Remove from blender and pour into coffee cup
5. Add coffee creamer and marshmallows