Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Rugged Rancher BBQ Salad
By: Sandra - Camillus, NY - Recipe Contest 2015
Move over boring salads, there's a new sheriff in town! There's nothing more American than the Old West and I spent a large portion of my life growing up in the American west. My recipe is inspired by all the wild things the west is known for and the things I really love about the west - gun slinging bandits, sheriffs, tumble weed and of course flavor-packed foods. The
Rugged Rancher BBQ Saladis full of fired up flavor and all the fuel you need to round up 100 steer!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Sinful Delight Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- hot sauce, to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Door Country Coffee Sinful Delight coffee grounds
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 tsp coriander
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 bag of salad mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- dill pickle slices
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Cheese flavored croutons for topping
- Preheat an outdoor or indoor grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl mix together ranch dressing and bbq sauce, mix in hot sauce to taste, set aside.
- In another bowl mix together Sinful Delight coffee, chili powder, smoked paprika, mustard, coriander, black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder and brown sugar.
- In a large bowl add lettuce, cheese, pickles, tomato, onion and bacon, toss to mix.
- In another bowl add ground beef, mix in Worcestershire, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Shape beef into 4 patties, rub all sides of each patty in coffee spice mixture.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 5 minutes per side or until desired temperature.
- Chop the cooked burgers into bite size pieces and add burger to the salad.
- Drizzle salad with ranch bbq dressing mix.
- Top salad with cheese croutons.