Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Pumpkin Spice Holiday Bread
By: Angela - La Quinta, FL - Recipe Contest 2015
A perfect gift given from the heart for those in our lives who help make our year special. This moist, and delicious bread taste extra special cold out of the refrigerator with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, or tea. I always make a double batch because these go fast!
This is a fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Pumpkin Spice Coffee Single Serve Cups - 12 cups
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Door County Coffee Pumpkin Spice Coffee Single Serve Cups
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (29 oz.) can of pureed pumpkin
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease 8 mini aluminum loaf pans or 3 large aluminum loaf pans with shortening, place loaf pans onto a sheet pan for support while baking.
- In a medium bowl sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and the rest of the spices.
- In a large bowl beat sugar, oil, pureed pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
- Stir in walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Pour dried ingredients into pumpkin mixture and fold using circular strokes until flour disappears Bake for 40-50 minutes, depending on your oven, Insert toothpick in the center of loaf to check for doneness.
- Place foil lightly on top 3/4 into baking time if browning occurs on top of loaves.