Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 1/2 cups toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup extra strength brewed Door County Coffee Cinnamon Hazelnut (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces chopped roasted peeled chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp minced green onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp snipped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- garnish- snipped parsley
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Pack into a mold and refrigerate till chilled.
- When ready to serve unmold.
- Garnish and serve with toast rounds.