Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Brownies
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Peanut Butter Crunch coffee sounded so unusual, that I had to make something spectacular with your coffee, I chose brownies and stuffed it with peanut butter Reeses cups, walnuts, mini marshmallows, with a coffee glaze over the top."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 1 16 ounce package Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup cold brewed Door County Coffee Peanut Butter Crunch coffee
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup minced walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups mini Peanut Butter Reese cups, unwrapped, chopped
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons cold coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix the brownie mix with cold coffee, cinnamon, oil, egg, and Amaretto liqueur. Beat for 2 minutes until smooth and pour half of batter into prepared dish.
- In small bowl, combine mini marshmallows, walnuts, mini Reese Chocolate cups and pour mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Spoon over remaining batter over mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, do not over bake and then cool on a wire rack until just warm.
- Glaze: In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and 1-2 tablespoons cold coffee, stirring until smooth and then drizzle over brownies.