Peanut Butter Chocolate Caramel Truffle Nut Cookies
By: Nancy H. - Las Vegas, NV - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Caramel Truffle Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 tablespoon ground Door County Chocolate Caramel Truffle Coffee
- 2 cups natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 16 mini Chocolate Caramel Rollo candy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except the chopped peanuts and Rollo candy in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Form 1 1/2 inch balls inserting 1 Rollo in each center covering Rollo with dough.
4. Place the balls onto the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Use fork tines to slightly press dough down with criss-cross pattern (carefully not to expose Rollo) and gently press in chopped peanuts.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies begin to brown.
7. Cool 10 minutes.
Makes about 8 - 10 cookies