HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Orange Cream Coffee Pops
By: Greg - Peoria, AZ - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Why should kids have all the fun? Now an easy to make summertime treat for adults! A great way to enjoy Door County Orange Cream Coffee anytime. Enjoy!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Orange Creme Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 1-11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained, reserve juice
- ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup strong brewed Door County Orange Cream Coffee, strong brewed, cooled
- 1 ½ cup whipped topping
- In a medium bowl combine oranges, sugar, coffee and 2 tablespoons reserved orange juice.
- Stir in whipped topping just until combined.
- Divide mixture between popsicle molds.* Freeze for 20 minutes and then insert stick in center of popsicle. Return pops to freezer until frozen.