Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
No Bake Caramel Macchiato Bars
By: Karen S. - Quitman, AR - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"This wonderful and light dessert is perfect for anytime of year."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Latte Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 18 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons very finely ground Door County Caramel Latte Coffee
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon strong brewed Door County Caramel Latte Coffee
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 5 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- Place cookies and the finely ground coffee in a food processor and blend until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Press firmly into a 9x9 pan which has been lined with parchment paper. Chill while the filling is being prepared.
- Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix on high until smooth. Add sugar vanilla and 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Blend on medium speed until well combined.
- Whip the whipping cream along with the confectioners sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Chill at least 30 minutes or longer
- Cut into 2 1/4 x 3 inch bars and pipe remaining whipped cream on top of each bar. Drizzle with the 3 tablespoons of caramel and garnish with additional cookie crumbs if desired.