Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
By: Pam - Newton, WI - 2016 Recipe Contest
"This is a decant easy to make dessert. People are impressed and think you spent a long time preparing it."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Highlander Grogg Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix
- 1cup prepared Door County Coffee Highlander Grogg coffee
- 8oz.softened cream cheese
- 3Tbl. Door County Coffee Highlander Grogg coffee
- 2cups powdered.sugar
- 8oz tub cool whip1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Extra cool whip
- Prepare cake mix as directed substituting prepared coffee for water.
- Bake as directed and cool. When cool cut into small pieces.
- Prepare filling by creaming cream cheese,cocoa powder,and prepared coffee in a mixing bowl with a mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until totally blended scrapping bowl occasionally.
- Fold in cool whip. Chop about 1cup chocolate covered coffee beans. Layer cake,filling and chopped candy in a large triffle bowl or individual bowls. Top with cool whip, sprinkle with chopped candy. Enjoy!