Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Mocha Crunch Clusters
By: Roxanne C. – California - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coarsely ground Door County Elite Espresso coffee beans
- 1/2 C. slivered almonds
- 1/2 C. pine nuts
- 1/2 C. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 C. finely chopped dark chocolate
- In a large nonstick skillet combine the oil, sugar, honey, ground coffee beans.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the nuts and seeds and cook, stirring 5 minutes.
- Spread out on a lightly oiled foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the nut/seed mixture.
- When cool break into clusters.