Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Mocha Cheesecake Squares
By: Ashley S. - Vernon, CT - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"My recipe is very unique because coffee and cheesecake go very well together, and when you take a bite of the cheesecake, it is silky and smooth and is packed with coffee flavor!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Breakfast Blend Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 10 Graham Cracker Rectangles (Full)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold, strong brewed Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 chocolate covered coffee beans or chocolate chips
- Place graham crackers in a food processor. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and butter; pulse just until blended.
- Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over coffee; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, chocolate and reserved coffee mixture until blended.
- Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars. Garnish with chocolate chips or chocolate covered coffee beans. Refrigerate leftovers.