Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Mocha Brownie Cookies
Made with Door County Coffee AND Door County Elite Espresso this decadent cookie will surely satisfy the true coffee palate! YUM!
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely ground Door County Elite Espresso
- 1 Tbsp. fresh brewed Door County Coffee
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In medium mixing bowl, beat egg white and sugar.
- In a small bowl, blend espresso grounds with brewed coffee.
- Add the coffee, butter, maple or corn syrup and vanilla to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Next, add the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Grease baking sheets. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.