Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Mexican Coffee Meatloaf
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
I usually make Mexican Empanadas with this recipe, but I tweaked the recipe a bit to make a meatloaf instead, by adding coffee, pine nuts instead of raisins, and allspice instead of cinnamon,
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Innkeepers Blend Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Door County Coffee Innkeepers Blend coffee, plus 2 tablespoons reserved
- 3 slices raisin bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup red chile sauce, reserve 1/2 cup
- 1 cup Pepper Jack shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine, ground beef,Innkeepers Blend coffee, raisin bread, eggs, onion, garlic, cilantro, chiles, allspice, cumin, salt, pine nuts, sugar and 1/2 cup chile sauce.
- Mix ingredients until well blended.
- Place mixture in the center of the prepared baking dish.
- Form a firm loaf.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup of chile sauce with the reserved 2 tablespoons coffee.
- Spoon sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over meatloaf the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve with extra chile sauce if desired.