Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Lemon Yogurt Coffee Bread
By: Carrie Sherrill - Forestville, Wisconsin - 2020
" This bread has all the best flavors of lemon, making it perfect for a Sunday Brunch or just as a yummy breakfast side!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Lemon Shortbread Cookie Coffee Full-Pot Bag
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbls. finely ground Door County Lemon Shortbread Coffee
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 Tbls. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9X5 loaf pan and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the flour, soda, salt, coffee and lemon peel. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, sugar, yogurt and lemon juice and extract.
- Pour the flour into the yogurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Place batter in prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes, and then remove bread from pan and place on a rack to cool.