Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Jerk Up The Flavor Grilled Ribs
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Intense Dark Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/4 cup roasted cashew nuts, ground
- 2 Tbsp Door County Coffee Intense Dark ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup Door County Extra Strength Intense Dark brewed Coffee
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 green onion, minced
- In a small bowl combine the first 10 ingredients till well mixed.
- Then rub onto the ribs.
- Set up a grill for indirect grilling.
- cook the ribs over medium heat covered for 1 1/2-2 hours or till tender.
- Combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small bowl.
- Cut the ribs into individual servings and serve with dipping sauce.