Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
Enjoy this wonderful homemade creation from our kitchens at the Door County Coffee Cafe when you can't be here with us in Door County, Wisconsin!
A hearty, fresh soup with minimal preparation, but a memorable taste that will make your family think you were in the kitchen for hours! Serve with crusty Italian bread for a warm winter pairing!
- 1 lb. Bulk Italian Sausage
- 4 cups Water
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes Un-drained (14.5oz)
- 2 cups Chopped Cabbage
- 1 can Beef Broth (14oz.)
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup
- 2 cups Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Cook Bulk Italian Sausage in large soup kettle until completely browned and no longer pink.
- Add minced garlic cloves. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in water, beef broth, stewed tomatoes, Lipton onion soup mix and chopped cabbage.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add cheese tortellini, reduce heat and simmer until tortellini are heated through.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty Italian bread.