Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Heavenly Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Sarah - New Milford, CT - Recipe Contest 2015
Pumpkin and chocolate come together in perfect harmony in these delicious Fall treats!
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Pumpkin Spice Coffee 8 oz. Bag Ground
- 3/4 cup (1 & 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 & 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Door County Coffee Pumpkin Spice ground (or Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee when Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee is not available)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dark or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment beat butter, pumpkin and sugars on medium speed until combined and smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat on low speed to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, Door County Coffee, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beat on medium speed to combine, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Lightly sprinkle tops with sea salt.
- Bake one cookie sheet at a time on middle oven rack for 11-14 minutes, or until light golden brown and cookies appear mostly done.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to continue cooling.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a mug of your favorite Door County coffee.