Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Heavenly Almond Butter Caramel Crumble Coffee Cake
By: Donna - Hamilton, NJ - 2016 Recipe Contest
Featured ingredient: Heavenly Caramel Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra strong Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Put the crumble topping ingredients in a bowl and cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until the crumbles are the size of large peas.
- Blend 1 ½ sugar with the melted butter. Beat in eggs. Stir in coffee and extracts. Add salt and flour and mix well.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. Top with crumble topping.
- Bake for 35 -40 minutes.