Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Hazelnut Coffee Infused Stuffed French Toast with Coffee Syrup
By: Pam Correll - Brockport, PA - 3rd Place Winner 2017
"I frequently order stuffed French Toast when we go out for breakfast. I decided to try it a home, and decided to combine my love of French Toast with my love of coffee. Perfect combination!"
Featured ingredient: Hazelnut Creme Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
For the filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped hazelnuts
- 3 teaspoons strongly brewed Door County Coffee Hazelnut Creme Coffee
- 1 cup strongly brewed Door County Coffee Hazelnut Creme Coffee
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 thick slices Artisan Italian bread
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup strongly brewed Door County Coffee Hazelnut Creme Coffee
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Whipped cream
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh raspberries
For the Filling:
- In a small bowl, blend softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, chopped hazelnuts, and coffee.
- In a small saucepan, combine coffee and granulated sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat & simmer approximately 20 minutes, until syrup reduces to about half the amount.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and coffee.
- Melt butter on a griddle or large skillet.
- Spread filling between 2 slices of Italian bread.
- Repeat with remaining bread.
- Dip in egg mixture, flipping to coat both sides.
- Cook over medium heat, turning to brown both sides.
- Place stuffed French Toast onto 2 serving plates.
- Top with whipped cream, raspberries, and chopped hazelnut.
- Drizzle coffee syrup over top.