HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Harvest Blend Baby Back Ribs
By: Keith H. - Mount Healthy, OH
"I wanted to make ribs as good as they serve in restaurants. The dry rub and slowly steam cooking the ribs are the secrets to a fall off the bone, tender, flavorful rib. Being able to cook the ribs ahead makes your grilling day a day to enjoy with family and friends."
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 3 lbs Baby Back ribs, cut into serving sizes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. Wisconsin Harvest Blend, finely ground
- 1/2 cup dark beer of your choice
- 1 cup brewed Wisconsin Harvest Blend
- 2 cups BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1 1/4 cup chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin pie spice and ground Wisconsin Harvest Blend.
- Thinly slice one onion.
- Fill a 9x13 inch pan half full of hot water and place a cooling rack on top of the pan.
- Stack ribs on top of rack.
- Between the layers of ribs, sprinkle the coffee/spice mixture and the thinly sliced onions.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil, making sure to crimp the edges tightly to seal.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 2 1/2 hours. **At this point, the cooked ribs can be refrigerated and then grilled the next day.
- To make Harvest Blend Sauce: In a medium saucepan combine the beer, brewed Wisconsin Harvest Blend, BBQ sauce, and chili sauce; heat, stirring to combine.
- When ready for grilling: Heat grill to a medium high heat and grill ribs until heated through, approximately 5 minutes per side. Brush the Harvest Sauce on both sides of the ribs, and grill another 4 minutes per side.