Grilled Pork Coffee Rub
By: Matthew B. - Carroll, IA - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Cherry Creme Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/2 cup freshly ground Door County Cherry Creme Coffee
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 jalapeno coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin (about 2 1/2 lbs. total)
1. Puree all the marinade ingredients in a food processor until almost smooth.
2. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag.
3. Add pork; release excess air, seal bag and turn to coat. Chill 24-48 hours.
4. Prepare barbecue to a medium heat.
5. Grill pork about 25 minutes, turning often. (Internal temperature should register 145F.).
6. Transfer to work surface and let stand 10 minutes.
7. Thinly slice to serve.