Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Ginger and Coffee Cookie Butter
By: Pat - North Carolina - Recipe Contest 2015
You can use any flavor of Door coffee you choose just make sure it's brewed very strong.
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2-1/2 cups broken ginger snaps
- 1/3 cup warm coconut oil
- ¼ cup very strong, brewed Door Coffee Espresso coffee and slightly cool (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Place broken cookies into food processor, as you are processing add some of the coconut oil and then the coffee and then the condensed milk.
- If your butter is too think add more condensed milk. If it’s too thin add a bit more coffee.
- Put in glass container with tight fitting lid (you can use a plastic container if you don’t have a glass).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.