Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Espresso Truffle Cookies
By: Gillian - Sheboygan, WI - 2016 Recipe Contest
"These are my most requested cookies, they don't last long and freeze very well."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Door County Coffee Elite Espresso
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan melt butter and 1/2cup chocolate chips over medium heat
- When melted remove from heat, stir in espresso and let cool for 5 minutes, then stir in sugars, eggs, and vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients, stir into coffee mixture, stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake 350 for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing them from baking sheets.