Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Espresso Gnocchi, Lobster with Lobster Sauce
By: Yoshiharu - Sonoma, CA - 2016 Recipe Contest
- 2 Whole Maine Lobsters 1.25-1.5lbs size, cooked.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, chopped.
- ½ cup Tomato Paste.
- 2 cups Heavy Cream.
- ¼ cup Espresso Fine Grind, save 1 tsp for Gnocchi.
- 6 cups Water.
- 6 oz Yukon Potato.
- 1.5 cup A.P.Flour.
- 1.5 cup Broccoli, bite size florets.
- ½ cup Corn.
- 1 each Celery stem.
- Olive oil for cook.
- Salt and pepper for season.
- Peel Lobster tail and craws to take meat out and save in refrigerator, cut all body, craw and head shell into small pieces with cooking scissors.
- Prepare sauce pan with oil and heat on medium heat. Cook chopped garlic until slightly brown then add all lobster shells into sauce pot, stir with wooden spatula until lobster smell comes up lightly.
- Add Tomato paste then stir well to coat shell lightly. Add heavy cream and boil.
- Turn down to low heat after boiling then simmer 1 hour to transfer lobster flavor into cream also reduce in half.
- Strain cream, season salt and pepper as need.
- Prepare Pasta pot, fill water to boil. Cook potato through then transfer into mixing bowl and mash it. Cool down completely.
- Add A.P. flour and fine grind espresso coffee powder, knead well to make gnocchi dough. Cover with Plastic wrap and rest half hour.
- Brew coffee with remaining amount of fine grind espresso and water in regular coffee brewing process (Not espresso coffee process) then transfer to another pasta pot or sauce pot. Keep boil lightly.
- Shape coffee gnocchi dough like small medal to 20 pieces total then cook through with coffee 4-5 minutes.
- Cook Broccoli, celery and corn in water cooked potato then transfer to pan, add gnocchi and olive oil to toss and warm up on low heat.
- Slice Lobster tail then add to pan, add lobster craw also to warm up in pan.
- Plate all items in pan and sauce to serve.