Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
By: Charlene B. – Ellison Bay, WI - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
“A favorite at Gills Rock Coffee”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
- 1 C. butter softened
- 2/3 C. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Door County Espresso beans, ground
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 C. flour
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate finely chopped
- cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat butter for 30 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar, ground espresso, vanilla, cinnamon & beat until combined.
- Beat in flour, knead dough if necessary to blend.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet, press to flatten slightly.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool & sift cocoa powder over cooled cookies.