HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
By: Brooke L. – Utica, IL- 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
- 1 pkg (10-3/4 oz) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 C. strong brewed regular coffee
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz each) crushed
- Cut cake into 9 slices.
- Arrange in an ungreased 11-in x 7-in dish cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add chocolate syrup & fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- Refrigerate until serving.