Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Easy Chocolate Coconut Coffee Truffles
By: Jess – Berkeley, CA – 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
"This is such an easy recipe that can impress guests with the unique flavor combination of chocolate, coffee and coconut."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Coconut Cupcakes Coffee 10 oz. Ground
- 7 oz milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 oz Strongly Brewed Door Country Coconut Cupcakes Coffee
- 4 oz semisweet OR dark chocolate
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Melt milk chocolate with coffee in a double boiler, whisking until smooth.
- Cover and cool in the refrigerator overnight.
- By the tablespoon, roll chocolate mixture into balls; cool in the refrigerator.
- Melt Semisweet or dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Roll cooled truffles in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper. (If using coconut flakes, roll truffles in flakes before placing on wax paper.)
- Chill to harden chocolate.