Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Charlene B. – Ellison Bay, WI - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
“These are really CHOCOLATE-TY!”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
- 2 C. flour
- 1/2 C. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 24 oz semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Door County espresso finely ground
- 10 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1-1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. sugar
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Melt 16 oz chocolate.
- Beat together eggs, vanilla, espresso.
- Beat together butter and sugars, and then gradually beat in egg mixture.
- Add melted chocolate and mix until combined, but do not overbeat.
- Add remaining chopped chocolate.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Scoop dough (golf-ball-size) leaving 1-1/2" between.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 15 minutes until edges have begun to set but centers are still soft.
- Cool on sheets 10 minutes.
- Slide parchment with cookies onto rack and cool to room temperature. Remove with spatula.