Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Double Caramel Iced Coffee
By: Carole - Cleveland, OH - Recipe Contest 2015
Whip-up a rich, creamy batch of caramel iced coffee for a crowd with just 5 ingredients!
Fun Tip: Brew an extra pot or two of Door County coffee. Chill and pour the coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze until cubes are solid. Using these ice cubes keeps the drinks from diluting.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Latte Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 48 ounces of brewed Door County Coffee Caramel Latte Coffee, well chilled
- 6 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 6 Tbsp Caramel Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Sweetener (optional)
- Using six oversized tumblers combine one Tbsp of cream, caramel sauce and sweetener in each tumbler
- Stir to blend.
- Fill each tumbler with ice.
- Fill each tumbler with chilled Caramel latte coffee.
- Serve immediately.