Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Door County Cheery Cherry/Peach Bread Pudding
By: Kathleen - Burlington, WI - 2016 Recipe Contest
Featured ingredient: Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 cups Door County Coffee Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee, strong brewed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 cups crustless bakery type soft bread cubes
- 1/2 cup dried Door County cherries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peaches
- whipped cream- optional
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 F. degrees. In a medium size saucepan heat coffee and butter until butter is melted,add sugar stir until dissolved, add dried cherries.
- In a large bowl mix eggs, salt, bread cubes and peach chunks. Sir in coffee mixture. Pour into an ungreased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and toasted coconut and almond slices.