HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Connie's Breakfast Strata
"Quick and easy breakfast recipes to make the night before you serve a big crowd. The unique flavors of the chilies will make it a dish to remember!"
This is a dish that we have been making in our cafe up in Door County, WI for many, many years! So, due to the requests, we thought we would share it here! Enjoy! Coffee cheers!
- 4 English Muffins split in half
- 1 lb. Bulk Pork Sausage (cooked & drained)
- 8 Eggs
- 8oz. Sour Cream
- 2 4oz. cans Chopped Green Chilies, drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Marble Jack Cheese
- Butter English muffins & place butter side down in 9”x13” pan.
- Top with cooked & drained sausage.
- Beat eggs with sour cream until smooth and pour over sausage. Cover with cheese & top with chilies.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.