Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Coffee Toffee Tart
Coffee, toffee, and chocolate? What more could you ask for. Enjoy his tart, laid atop a chocolate cookie crust, with a freshly brewed pot of Door County Coffee Chocolate Caramel Truffle!
- 1 - 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package Famous Wafers
- 1 Tbsp. finely ground Door County Elite Espresso
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1 stick butter with package of crushed Famous Wafers.
- Press into pie pan and bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Heat 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. cream in microwave in medium bowl until boiling.
- Add 8 oz. pkg. chocolate chips. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup chocolate mixture. Pour remainder into cooled crust. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator. Beat 8 oz. cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup cream, 1 cup whipped topping, 1 Tbsp. finely ground espresso and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat on high 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over coffee layer and sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Cut tart into 8 slices and place on serving plates.
- Place remaining chocolate mixture in small ziploc bag. Microwave until warm. Cut small corner off the bag and squeeze to drizzle over tart slices.
- Serve with Door County Chocolate Caramel Truffle.