Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Chocolate Coffee Cookies and Cream Sandwiches
By: Ryan W. - Vernon, CT - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"The combination of the coffee, chocolate and mascarpone cheese really makes this a unique and delicious dessert that anyone will like!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Hazelnut Creme Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 teaspoon of gorund Door County Coffee Hazelnut Creme Coffee
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups butter
- ½ brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, espresso powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated into the mixture. Stir in the melted chocolate to the mixture.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two parts. Fold in chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper large enough to fit inside of a baking sheet.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons of dough onto the sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a baking sheet.
- With an electric mixer beat mascarpone and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Spread a bit of the mascarpone mixture onto the bottom of a cookie and sandwich with another cookie on top.