Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Casablanca Couscous Pudding
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - 2016 Recipe Contest
- 1 cup Door County Coffee brewed Ethiopian Coffee, extra strong plus 1/2 tsp Door County ground Ethiopian Coffee
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-10 ounce box quick cooking couscous
- 1/2 cup snipped moist dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 cup minced candied ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted salted pistachio nuts
- Combine the brewed coffee, half and half and honey in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then add the couscous, dried fruit and spices. Cook according to package instructions.
- Combine the yogurt, nuts and ground coffee.
- To serve fluff the couscous with a fork and divide among dessert cups.
- Top each serving with the yogurt mixture. Serves 6