Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Caramel Coffee Martini
By: Brittni - Machesney Park, IL - Recipe Contest 2015
This decadent martini is almost always requested on girl’s night in. Nothing can top relaxing with friends, great conversation, and of course this refreshing martini in hand. The Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee gives this fall treat a wonderful flavor. I highly recommend you try it, and it'll quickly become one of your favorites too!
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Pumpkin Spice Coffee 8 oz. Bag Ground
- ½ cup Pumpkin Spice Door County Coffee - chilled
- 1 ½ ounces caramel flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon stick for garnish
- Ice for martini shaker
- Fill martini shaker with ice.
- Add the chilled coffee, caramel vodka, half & half and pumpkin pie spice.
- Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Pour into a pre-frozen martini glass.
- Garnish the martini with whipped cream and a cinnamon as desired