Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Brown Butter & Coffee Snickerdoodles
By: Crystal - Baldwin, WI - 2015 Recipe Contest
Brown butter has a warm nutty flavor that goes great with coffee and cinnamon! These cookies have become a household favorite that I will make over and over again!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: French Roast Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup butter
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp finely ground Door County Coffee French Roast Coffee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp groung cinnamon
- 1 tsp finely ground Door County French Roast Coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the butter in a small sauce pan and heat over medium until the butter just starts to turn a golden color. Immediately pour the butter into your mixing bowl to stop the cooking.
- Mix butter and the 1.5 cups of sugar together. Add in eggs, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, 2 tsp ground coffee and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the 2/3 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1 tsp ground coffee.
- Pour the mixture in the smaller bowl into the flour mixture and stir all the ingredients together until a cookie dough forms.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out portions of dough and use your hands to roll the dough into a ball. Then roll the dough ball into the cinnamon-coffee-sugar mixture. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the sugared dough balls 2" apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite cup of Door County Coffee!